Dubbing Workshop




Evaluation
For the voiceover workshop I had to write a script according to the scene i wanted to make a voiceover to. I chose "Omar's coming" to make a voice over to as it was short and simple to add my voice into it. Down below shows the script i made to record my voice to add to my chosen scene.


As there were kids running in the scene, instead of just making a voice over for the main character, i also made a voiceover for the kids as well. My intentions of using more than one voiceover creates more tension in the scene. From where the kids run into the house is where i made a voiceover for them. The voiceover at that specific point after Omar starts threatening the kids, had been said in a petrifying tone. "Just give it to him". I've decided to include this in the voiceover because it gives the audience the idea that they are actually scared of Omar, however as there are more than one kid in the scene some would show a different feeling to the rest of them. Another voiceover i recorded for the kids is "Nahh i can't give it to him man" this shows that the kids are communicating with each other deciding whether or not to give the package to Omar. Overall I feel like this voiceover workshop went according to plan and the voices i recorded of myself fit within the time period of silence too.
The way i could improve the voiceover workshop is by using different people to record their voices instead of using my voice and changing my tone of character as this is a bit unsettling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dubbing Workshop 2

Unit 31.3 Documentary Proposal